- 5 white tea bags INFUTISA /5 bolsitas de té blanco INFUTISA
- 3 teaspoon of sugar/3 cucharadas de azúcar
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda/¼ cucharada de bicabornato
- 1 lemon /1 limón
- 4 fresh peaches /4 melocotones
- 1/2 gallon (8 cups) chilled water (we use distilled)
- 6 (small) green tea bags
- 1/2 cup honey (as an option, sucanat or Rapadura sugar also taste great)
- 1 lime or lemon, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries (blueberries are also yummy)
- 8 fresh mint leaves, (can add to pitcher or individual glasses)
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring 2 cups water to the point of steaming, remove from heat and add tea bags. Allow tea bags to steep for 8 minutes.
Remove and discard tea bags, add honey (or other suggested sweetener), stir to combine. Add 6 cups chilled water to a half gallon pitcher, next add the tea and stir. Add sliced limes or lemons along with raspberries and fresh mint leaves. Sever over ice and enjoy!
Note: Never boil tea bags as it makes the tea bitter. You may steep tea up to 12 minutes in steaming water as this allows more antioxidants to be released but will also make the tea stronger.